1. An author wishing to present in IConBEE 2021 will create a document consisting of a complete description of his/her ideas and applicable research results in ten (10) to fifteen (15) pages, including all text, figures and references.
2. A maximum of two (2) papers may be submitted by the same first author. If the same first author submits two (2) papers, a supplementary publication fee is due for the additional paper.
3. Papers should be formatted according to the Guidelines described here. All papers must be written in English and submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) for both the review process and final manuscript submission.
4. Papers submitted for presentation and publication must strictly follow the conference template.
5. Accepted papers must be presented at IConBEE 2021 by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate. The presenter must register for IConBEE 2021 at one of the rates offered, and must register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program.
6. The paper must be an original contribution. By submitting a manuscript to IConBEE 2021, the author guarantees that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form. Furthermore, no paper that contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper either has been or will be submitted during the IConBEE 2021 review period to any other journal or conference.