a. Registration and submission of Full Paper must be done electronically through UTHM Conference Portal for the online submission system. http://conference.uthm.edu.my/index.php/iconbee/iconbee2021/index Click on the "Account" menu to create an account with this conference and proceed for conference registration by logging in the system. Please click on confirmation create account as “Author” to enable submission through this system.
b. Submission Template / Format - Strictly follow the template which can be downloaded from the official conference website
1. An author wishing to present in IConBEE 2021 will create a document consisting of a complete description of his/her ideas and applicable research results in six (6) to eight (8) pages only, including all text, figures and references.
2. A maximum of two (2) papers may be submitted by the same first author. If the same first author submits two (2) papers, a supplementary publication fee is due for the additional paper.
3. Papers should be formatted according to the Guidelines described here. All papers must be written in English and submitted in MS Word (.doc or .docx) for both the review process and final manuscript submission.
4. Papers submitted for presentation and publication must strictly follow the conference template.
5. Accepted papers must be presented at IConBEE 2021 by one of the authors, or, if none of the authors are able to attend, by a qualified surrogate. The presenter must register for IConBEE 2021 at one of the rates offered, and must register before the deadline given for author registration. Failure to register before the deadline will result in automatic withdrawal of your paper from the conference proceedings and program.
6. The paper must be an original contribution. By submitting a manuscript to IConBEE 2021, the author guarantees that it has not been previously published (or accepted for publication) in substantially similar form. Furthermore, no paper that contains significant overlap with the contributions of this paper either has been or will be submitted during the IConBEE 2021 review period to any other journal or conference.
Authors shall prepare their papers according to the template provided in the link below. The template contains instructions for the preparation of your paper. Papers that do not comply with the prescribed format will be rejected.
1. Papers submitted will be pre-screened for conformity with submission guidelines and for overall appropriateness. Papers that pass the initial screening process will then be double-blind reviewed.
2. The double-blind peer review process is employed to ensure that both authors and reviewers remain anonymous during the review process. Expert specialists within the fields of build environment will be selected to perform the reviews.
3. This process will take place prior to the presentation at IConBEE 2021 and the publication of the selected non-Scopus and Scopus journal. Authors will receive feedback in the form of a peer review report. The paper peer review process and the outcomes presented in the review reports will be monitored and verified by the Editorial Committee.
1. Papers successfully presented at IConBEE 2021 will be published in the selected non-Scopus or Scopus journal.
2. Acceptance and publication of papers for publication are conditioned on a positive assessment by two reviewers.
A Best Paper Award will be given to each category.
The criteria for the Best Paper Award include compliance to the standard paper template, and research genre (e.g. research objectives, statement of problem, methodology, and contribution to new knowledge). The final decision is the prerogative of the Conference Organising Committee.